Healthy communities means that neighborhoods across our region are safe and foster healthy lifestyles through accessible and affordable housing choices, excellent hospitals and clinics, nearby parks, pedestrian and bike amenities, and connections to trails and other natural recreation spaces. We have identified a number of indicators and measures for the values this principle represents so that you can keep track of how well we are doing.
Click on one of the values below to begin your review.
- Neighborhood Stress Index
- Stress in the City of Tucson
- Trends in Pima County Crime
- Access to Quality Affordable Health Care
- Affordable Housing
- Social Service Dependency
- The Cost of, and Demand for Housing in the Region
- Housing and Schools
- Sources of Stress
- Tucson Crime Trends
- A Closer Look at Crime
- Youth and the Criminal Justice System