ABA Portfolio Competition Winners Announced!
Congratulations to this year's winners of the Arizona Builders Alliance Portfolio Competition! Since 2006, the ABA has solicited and presented over $50,000 in scholarship awards from its members to scores of individual students in the College. The competition is specifically designed to encourage the preparation of portfolios, reinforcing the importance of clear and impactful graphic communication as an essential part of design practice. The competition is open to all CAPLA graduate students and professional phase architecture students.
- "BEST IN SHOW": $1500 awarded to Miriam Strauss by Epstein Construction
- $1500 awarded to Daniel Aros by Hensel Phelps Construction Company
- "BEST LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE": $1000 awarded to Ye Yongkun by The Groundskeeper
- $1000 awarded to Kareem Najjar by Concord General Contracting
- $500 awarded to Brianna Lehman by General Air Control
- $500 awarded to Andrea Young by Rick Bright Design Associates
- $500 awarded to Joseph Palmer by Sundt Construction
- $500 awarded to Elmira Shojaei, Omar Youssef, and Mohamed ELZomor by Kittle Design & Construction
- $250 awarded to Stratton Andrews by J.B. Steel
- $150 awarded to Stratton Andrews by Tom Dunn
- $100 awarded to Stratton Andrews by Achilles Air Conditioning Systems
The winners will join the award sponsors at the ABA Banquet next week in Sundt Gallery. Thank you all the students who participated and to the great people at ABA for their ongoing support of our College and students!