Baker Hesseldenz Design
Baker Hesseldenz Design, an interior design and furniture fabrication firm, needs interns or in-house freelancers with AutoCAD and Sketch-up experience, preferably a recent graduate, 4th year, or 5th year student with these skills.
Interns and/or freelancers will work on a project by project basis and will be required to work in house at our downtown studio. We are a Mac based company.
Most project will include the following:
- AutoCAD drafting in connection with construction documents.
- Design studies and program documentation for projects in preliminary design phases, including the possibility for some manual sketching, and use of modeling programs such as 'Sketch-up'.
- Code review investigations.
- Product investigations.
- Assistance with review of construction phase submittals from contractors.
- Preparation of marketing and presentation materials.
Please email resume to: