Residential Landscape Designer
Santa Rita Landscaping has been in business in the Tucson area for over 32 years. We have built an excellent reputation for exceptional results for our customers based on high standards, excellent customer service and expertise doing things “The Santa Rita Way” by empowering our employees under our Ownership Thinking Plan.
Santa Rita Landscaping IS GROWING!!! SRL is currently seeking to add a full-time, Residential Landscape Designer to our Remarkable Team!
If you are someone who loves to get people excited about the potential of an outdoor living space, who is self-motivated, whose time management skills are outstanding, talk to us about our Landscape Designer position. At Santa Rita Landscaping we love personable candidates who are willing to expand their skills and who strive to exceed the expectations of every client. Join the industry leader!
· Design custom residential projects working closely with the Design Consultant and Design Team to produce top quality landscape designs, construction drawings, plans, 3D renderings & details
· Consult on plant selections and other horticultural elements
· Proactively manage design and financial elements of the landscape design process
· Revising and creating new drawings from markups, sketches, and verbal direction/instruction
· Completes assigned drawings on time and on budget
· Reviews drawings for quality and accuracy
· Assist fellow colleagues with drafting support as needed or required
· Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Proficient in AutoCAD programs, experience with Vectorworks Landmark software a plus
· Ability read and understand plat maps/landscape plan/floor plans
· Knowledge of landscape terminology and plant knowledge
· Excellent communication, organization, and efficiency skills with strong attention to detail
· Organized and able to multi-task and manage time efficiently and effectively
· Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to provide solutions to varying scenarios
· Familiarity in estimating and job costing are a plus
· 2 years’ experience in landscape design, construction, and planning or combination of education and experience
Santa Rita Landscaping offers competitive pay based on experience/qualifications and what YOU bring to the table. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, holidays, Paid Time Off, 401k with match and participation in our Ownership Thinking Incentive Plan.
If you think like an owner and have what it takes to join our team of professionals, join the Industry Leader! Remarkable Team – Extraordinary Results!
Interested and qualified individuals may apply by responding to this posting with a letter of interest, resume, references and pay requirements.
Santa Rita Landscaping – Remarkable Team, Extraordinary Results!
Santa Rita is an Equal Opportunity Employer