College of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture | Student Life
The College of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture (CAPLA) is a national leader in sustainable design, planning, and project management. As a professional college, CAPLA’s core mission and strength is training architects, landscape architects, and urban planners to work effectively within a challenging array of social, economic, and environmental conditions. As a campus leader in community engagement, CAPLA advances the University’s historic land-grant mission through design and planning assistance to diverse communities throughout the state of Arizona, the United States, and beyond.
To cultivate leading scholars and professionals in the design, planning, and development of sustainable environments.
CAPLA is made up of two schools, the School of Architecture and the School of Landscape Architecture and Planning; together with the college, we house eleven academic programs. Additionally, the Drachman Institute is contained within the college.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Built Environments - Main Campus
- Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Built Environments - Online
- Minor in Architecture, History and Theory
- Minor in Sustainable Built Environments
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Real Estate Development
- Master of Science in Architecture
- Master of Science in Planning
- Graduate Certificate in Heritage Conservation