Drew Sanderford, Planning and...Read More
Master of Real Estate Development
Now, more than ever, the real estate development industry needs skilled leaders with rigorous practical and academic backgrounds in the areas of sustainable practices, urban design, real estate finance, site development, and construction.
The Master of Real Estate Development (MRED) program, which is offered in both Main Campus and University of Arizona Online formats, recruits students who have demonstrated excellence in their professional careers and who have the potential to become future industry leaders.
The MRED program is accepted into the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Institute as one of its University Alliance program participants. The CCIM’s University Alliance program creates several advantages for students. Primarily, it is designed to expedite how students earn CCIM designation after graduation.
The MRED program gives students opportunities to:
- Collaborate with world-renowned faculty to create a sense of place and community in the Sun corridor, the nation’s fastest-growing learning lab.
- Connect with industry and access key stakeholders in development, design, construction, project management, and research.
- Experience small class sizes that facilitate a high level of interaction and engagement.
- Focus on leadership, entrepreneurialism, and creative thinking to enhance professional skills and advance their careers.
- Understand best practices in responsible and sustainable real estate development.
- Utilize real-world projects with state-of-the-art applications.
- Employ real estate development technology including: ArcGIS, CoStar, ARGUS, Trepp, STDB, and LoopNet.