Dual Degree: Master of Business Administration/Master of Planning
Master of Business Administration/ Master of Planning (MBA/MSP)
The MBA/MS Planning degree is available for students interested in business and development, green building, land and resource use and regional planning. Interested candidates can start their first year in either the MBA or MS Planning program but do need to be admitted to both programs independently.
When pursuing the dual degree, students earn both degrees in three years where if completed separately, most students would finish in four years.
Curriculum for this program is available here.
- Curriculum and Degree Information
- Admissions, Costs & Financial Aid
- PAB 2016 Self-Study Report
- Public Information on Program Performance
- Strategic Plan
- School of Landscape Architecture and Planning Bylaws