Smith House | Center for Heritage Conservation
1195 E Speedway Blvd
The Smith House, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, serves as the center for Heritage Conservation from which its instructional, research and community outreach programs are based. The 1904 Queen Anne residence, located across the street from the College of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture Building, was home to G.E.P. Smith, an agricultural engineer and university faculty member responsible for early research and legislation on Arizona groundwater management. The Smith House contains offices, student workstations, a conference room and library.