Dean Leads by Example
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Dean Jan Cervelli, FASLA and FCELA, continues to play a leadership role advancing design and planning in the City of Tucson and the state of Arizona. Dean Cervelli’s current roles include:
- Incoming Chair of the Downtown Tucson Partnership, a public-private partnership committed to making Downtown Tucson the most dynamic urban center in the Southwest.
- Principle investigator working with City of Tucson Mayor Jonathon Rothschild and city staff on the development of models for reorganization of the city planning and design services to better position the city for future growth.
- Member of the City of Tucson Design Review Committee and Stakeholder’s Committee for the Main Gate Overlay District, the first transit-oriented overlay zoning district to be approved by the City of Tucson.
- Board Member of Imagine Greater Tucson, a non-profit regional visioning organization.
- Advisory Board Member of Arizona Forward, a new statewide visioning organization.
- Advisory Board Member of Urban Land Institute Arizona, a global nonprofit that provides leadership in the responsible use of land.
Categories or Keywords: