Student organizations can make a major difference in your success as a student at CAPLA.
No matter your major or your areas of interest, you'll be sure to find a club that suits your needs. CAPLA's student organizations facilitate cross-disciplinary activities, provide leadership for greater student involvement in service projects, organize weekend events and work with professional affiliates on various projects.
Learn more about our student organizations:
- AIAS: American Institute of Architecture Students
- ASLA: American Society of Landscape Architects
- CAPLA ISC: International Students Club
- GPS: Graduate Planning Society
- NOMA: National Organization of Minority Architects Arizona Student Chapter
- PUENTE: CAPLA Hispanic Student Organization
- Tau Sigma Delta Honor Society in Architecture and Allied Arts
- USGBC-SC: U.S. Green Building Council Student Chapter, UArizona
- WIAS: Women in Architecture Society
Though not a student organization, HeadSPACE is a CAPLA group that organizes time and space where students can collectively explore ways to de-stress and have fun. The social and wellness events are a big part of the CAPLA social culture.
Campus Clubs and Organizations
There are over 650 registered clubs and organizations at the University of Arizona. These groups provide engaging opportunities for students to apply their coursework to real-world experiences, entry into Greek life, or other organized groups that have come together for social or cultural community.
Find the right group for you on the Associated Students of the University of Arizona website.