The College of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture's (CAPLA) student organizations play an important role in the success of the college. No matter your major or your areas of interest, you'll be sure to find a club that suits your needs. CAPLA's student organizations facilitate cross-disciplinary activities, provides leadership for greater student involvement in service projects, organize weekend events, and work with professional affiliates on various projects.
For more information about the student organizations and to see the current leadership:
- American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS)
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- CAPLA International Students Club (ISC)
- Graduate Planning Society (GPS)
- Tau Sigma Delta (TSD)
- U.S. Green Building Council Student Chapter
- Women in Architecture Society (WIAS)
Campus Clubs and Organizations
There are over 650 registered clubs and organizations at the University of Arizona. These groups provide engaging opportunities for students to apply their coursework to real-world experiences, entry into Greek life, or other organized groups that have come together for social or cultural community. Find the right group for you on the Associated Students of the University of Arizona website.