Physically Distant / Socially Connected: A Photographic Competition for the CAPLA Community
PUENTE, the organization of Hispanic students at the College of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture, is calling on the CAPLA community to use our creative resources and techniques for the purpose of connecting our community through a photographic competition.
- Our work today (the current conditions of how our work is emerging)
- Passage of time (who am I now?)
- Outside space / inside space (the vast, the close)
Who Can Enter?
Members of the CAPLA community worldwide: students, alumni, faculty, staff, friends.
How to Enter
Upload your photograph(s) on Instagram using one or both of the following hashtags:
Format of Photography and Number of Entries
Images must be made following the formats 1 or 2:
- Square (aspect ratio 1:1)
- Landscape (aspect ratio 1:2 or 1:3 or 1:4)
Original photographs may be analog or digital, black and white or color. A limit of four photos per theme.
May 15, 2020 at midnight
A group of Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning, Real Estate and Sustainable Built Environment students and judges from different CAPLA organizations will select winners.
First-, second- and third-place winners plus several honorable mentions will be featured in our social media and a downloadable e-book. Booklet to be released in September 2020.
- Instagram: @puente_capla
- David Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org, PUENTE
- Eduardo Guererro at email@example.com, PUENTE
Photo by Alecks Torres.